Saturday, August 1, 2009

"I'ma Have to Get Some Extra Insurance on This Nigga!"

He has officially become a bad investment for Wayne and Young Money. -He just got

LET GO!

looks like it's back to the wheelchair for Jimmy! It's a damn shame. this nigga just came from BET awards acting up. Now this. The homie Drizzy Drake RE-INJURED his knee last night during the "America's Most Wanted" show in Camden, New Jersey. he was spinning around, jumping around and then.... WHOOPS! next thing you know he was being hauled off stage.
"Damn, I knew that nigga's knee was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad! I thought he was just in a wheelchair on T.V." -Wayne.


"Alright.. up next is ACL Tear."
"um, coach is Aseel Tare. I'm Right here!"
lmao. The Comebacks was hiliarious.

2 comments:

Jas. said...

rotfl! omg omg am I wrong cause I keep re-winding the part where he fell...lol j/p

btw, your blog is too cute :]

Anonymous said...

Cul blog u have! Check out my new blog> http://aka-alter.blogspot.com/