Sunday, August 9, 2009

"From Rihanna, to Girls in Louboutin"








that sentence basically sums up this post. and me.



this has got to be my favorite post to date. two of the things i love to see. Rihanna and Louboutin. its like sex! lmao. i saw the Louboutin Manicure article a while ago, but i just found this pic of Rihanna when i was surfing the web today. i had to post. theres only a few females around here who are on this level of fashion sense, but i know a few who pull it off very well. but please. don't get your nails done like this and think its ok to wear some fckn skechers. lol.

click to enlarge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess ...

Tashur Raquel said...

ooooh, i wanna do that now. who woulda thought of that but rihanna. lol

Woodlend said...

cool. she is really on top of fashion. I always like those red bottoms 2.

cool blog. im following. follow me too at http://miclounge.blogspot.com/

Nia Imani & China Doll. said...

my favorite read of the day! i love the detail, but it killed me to know she ha a stylist. : (