Sunday, June 21, 2009

What Do You Think?

this is one of the many times i'll ask for your beautiful opinion (repeat that sentence with obvious sarcasm..). lately i've been thinking i should get my lip pierced. i took few of pics with these temporary ones i got.. but i'm not sure if i should do it. i'm about 75% on-board with the idea. but i need to make up my mind. lol. i haven't even mentioned the word "lips" to my mom. i know she's gonna just be like "No." and walk off. but i'm really thinking about getting them done. a lot of people said i should just get one.. but i think i'm gonna get two. mainly because if i just get one and decide to go back and get the other one, i'm gonna have to pay all over again, so i'll just get 'em both. lol. i'll just take one out if i change my mind. smh.

from the mind of the ADDICTED.tell me what you think.
click the pics for full size.
leave some comments?



on the flip.

3 comments:

TM said...

thats what the piercing is called (fangs)...smh.

it's up to you...if you want to do it though ...

Melly Couture said...

I already told u, dont come near me when u get them lol! ;) but i love the fangs! but i do believe you should get one =D thats my opinion. but do as u feel babe. <33

krazieBEAST said...

lol; the peircings are called "snake bites" when you get both.